Custom Engineering Plastics (CEP) is a leader in the southwestern United States in plastic injection molding of short to medium run production parts.
CEP also specializes in and produces hybrid aluminum molds used for injection molding. By assisting and advising our customers during the early stages of new product development our turn-around time is faster and more efficient.
We produce molds in-house and they last significantly longer than industry averages due to CEP‘s unique design capabilities and the care exercised in the maintenance of the molds. The highest level of quality control and assurance is the focus of CEP throughout our mold making and part production. CEP produces parts for most major industries, including electronics, computer, medical device, home health care, automotive, sports, entertainment, video, defense, transportation and marine.
Here at CEP we have our own Quality-Control Process that has kept us trouble-free for years. Our Quality-Control Process meets our customer’s requirements.
CEP Points of Quality:
- We employ our computer-controlled Video Measurement System, Smart Scope
- Our Quality-Control Process meets the Requirements for ISO 9000
- If your process or quality procedure requires unique data capturing or reporting, CEP will adapt to your needs!
- CEP understands that we exist to provide a service and we adapt our performance to meet the needs of the customer. Technology, experience and attitudes focused on customer satisfaction bring our customers ideas to market faster.
CEP Complete Service
We are ready to do whatever it takes to get your design to market.
- CNC Machining (We have a complete, state of-the-art Machine Shop)
- Ultrasonic Inserting / Welding
- Gluing / Solvent Bonding
- Screen Printing and Pad Printing
- EMI Shielding
- Light Mechanical Assembly
- Packaging and Shipping (Domestic and International)